Just love the vanity,mirror and linen closet. Can't wait to see it with my own eyes..... Must find this winery it sounds like someplace I would enjoy touring and tasting.
We are a happily married couple living in New Hampshire. In the fall of 2006 we bought our first home. We adopted our cat Scooter in September of 2007.
5 comments:
Looks great! I especially like the vanity and mirror.
Happy 4th of July! GO SOX!
Lu
I LOVE it! Great choice for the vanity. I really like the fixtures also.
Just love the vanity,mirror and
linen closet. Can't wait to see
it with my own eyes.....
Must find this winery it sounds
like someplace I would enjoy
touring and tasting.
tor
What a big change from the last time I saw it. You have quite the eye for design. Great job guys!!
Love
Kim
OOohhh... i LOVE your vanity!
Post a Comment