Sunday, June 8, 2008

Scooter says "IT'S HOT"!

This is how you know it is hot because Scooter lies like this:


Yes, he is a flexible cat and is able to flatten his back legs to the floor. But, he only does it when he is hot! I know it is strange. Scooter even did this at the Vet. The Vet stopped in mid-sentence and laughed saying he has never seen a cat lie like this only dogs.

For readers that do not live in New England we went from having 50 degree weather to 95 degree weather in a matter of 2 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scooter looks relaxed and comfortable...on this...the first day of a late Spring NE heatwave. Spring...not even Summer yet! I'm impressed with the look of your hardwood floors. They look so shiny ..... fabulous!
Lu

Anonymous said...

Scooter looks relaxed and comfortable...on this...the first day of a late Spring NE heatwave. Spring...not even Summer yet! I'm impressed with the look of your hardwood floors. They look so shiny ..... fabulous!
Lu