Friday, May 30, 2008

Trying To Make It To June 23rd!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Jamie and I have been trying survive the end of our school year. This is always a busy time of year for us. Jamie is trying to tie up his end of the year testing and different school events. Last week he was the MC for CITIZENSHIP DAY at his school. LOL Apparently he does such a great job calling buses he got nominated. He also has been doing some landscaping afterschool/weekends. Last weekend we helped his parents with a yard sale and this weekend we are helping his brother and wife (Andy & CarolAnn) move from Boston to Providence. I have been busy at work finishing up my last course (YEAH) and of course end of the year things in my classroom: portfolios, testing etc. Next week I am attending the high school graduation. This is the first class I had that will be graduating. I did get invited to attend by a former student, which was nice. The school year finishes up for us on June 23rd. We can't wait! Although our summer will be busy as usual, but we are hoping for some good down time too.

This picture I had and thought I would throw on this post. It is of Jamie and I on the top of Mount Monadnock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to sound stupid, but where is that mountain? It looks like there's water in the background? You guys are quite the self-picture takers, aren't you?!