Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I am currently taking a class titled Personalizing the Web 2.0 which requires me to create a blog. I decided to create a personal blog, it seems more useful to me. So this is my first official post on our blog. I hope to post the latest happenings on us, our life, our home and anything else that may or may not interest you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue & Jamie! Dad and I are looking forward to having you join us for Easter dinner. It will be great to have the whole family together for a happy time. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue & Jamie,
This is my first blogging experience! :) Your house and cat, Scooter are adorable. I look forward to reading future blogs....even ones that may not interest me! Enjoy Easter with your family.
Lu

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

So you are learning from this class, huh? The pictures are great, especially the before and after pictures. Looking forward to the bathroom renovation and glad it is going on in YOUR house.

Nancy